Reaction was swift, widespread and unsparingly blunt Wednesday in the wake of news that called into question commissioner Roger Goodell's account of how the NFL learned about the Ray Rice elevator video.
Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson broke down in tears Wednesday as he addressed what critics have called a lenient stance regarding defensive end Greg Hardy, who was convicted of domestic violence in July and is currently appealing the verdict.
posted 2014-09-11 11:04:16 by ESPN.com
Floyd Mayweather Jr. apologized Wednesday, a day after he told a small group of reporters at the MGM Grand that he believed the NFL should have followed through on its initial two-game ban of former Ravens running back Ray Rice.
posted 2014-09-11 07:54:56 by ESPN.com
Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he believes the NFL should have stuck with its original discipline of Ray Rice, saying the league was overly influenced by new video showing Rice knocking out his then-fiancee in an Atlantic City casino elevator.
posted 2014-09-10 23:55:11 by ESPN.com
- Dubuque school officials investigate speeding van
Oct 23 2:24pm
- Central City man charged in theft of ginseng plants
Oct 23 2:23pm
- Amazon to refund Iowa customers over subscription
Oct 23 12:39pm
- Key Iowa regents want 3rd straight tuition freeze
Oct 23 12:11pm
- Tripoli woman dies in single-vehicle crash
Oct 23 12:08pm
- Owners of closed group home in Marion arrested
Oct 23 8:20am