Despite Jay Cutler having a direct hand in at least four of Chicago's five losses through the first half of the season, Bears coach Marc Trestman and general manager Phil Emery remain committed to their $126.7 million quarterback.
As criticism has mounted, Florida coach Will Muschamp says he's taking a "bunker mentality" these days. The fourth-year coach has come under fire from fans in recent weeks, and some of their barbs have hit close to home.
posted 2014-10-27 19:00:29 by ESPN.com
- Ex-Iowa coach, administrator confirm relationship
Oct 31 6:56am
- Citigroup to lay off 370 Des Moines area workers
Oct 31 6:55am
- GOP gathers voting, recount data in Iowa
Oct 31 6:54am
- Charles City man dies in highway crash
Oct 31 6:51am
- Driver gets 75 years for fatal Benton County crash
Oct 31 6:49am
- Cedar Falls man arrested in theft from employer
Oct 30 1:39pm