Carolina Panthers star defensive end Greg Hardy has agreed to be placed on the NFL's exempt list.
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick maintained his stance Wednesday that he "didn't say anything" to warrant an unsportsmanlike penalty for inappropriate language in Sunday night's 28-20 loss to the Chicago Bears.
posted 2014-09-17 20:00:16 by ESPN.com
The NFL and its union announced agreement on "improvements" to the policy on performance enhancing drugs that includes testing for human growth hormone, neutral arbitration for appeals and will return three previously suspended players back to the field.
posted 2014-09-17 19:12:26 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm