The Atlanta Falcons and veteran wide receiver Roddy White have agreed to terms on a four-year contract extension that runs through the 2018 season.
The attorneys for Shelly Sterling said Wednesday they will ask a judge to issue ruling allowing the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer proceed despite pending lawsuits brought by Donald Sterling.
posted 2014-07-23 23:10:28 by ESPN.com
The Nevada State Athletic Commission voted unanimously in favor of granting UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort a fighter's license Wednesday, paving the way for a middleweight title bout against Chris Weidman at UFC 181 in Las Vegas.
posted 2014-07-23 19:07:23 by ESPN.com
- Storms roll through Midwest with strong winds
Sep 01 12:24pm
- Waterloo KFC robbed at gunpoint
Sep 01 10:12am
- Mason City man sent to mental health facility
Sep 01 9:18am
- Cedar Falls juvenile faces robbery, weapons charges
Sep 01 9:13am
- SUV rolls over infant in Des Moines
Sep 01 8:53am
- Lake Mills district criticized over bullying complaints
Sep 01 8:51am
By Iowa Senator Bill Dotzler Studies repeatedly find that employers are unable to find workers with the skills to fill…
posted by Dennis Lowe 3 days ago
Injustice 101: Denying Sexual Assault is a Serious Crime by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley Heading off to college triggers a…
posted by Dennis Lowe 6 days ago