Veteran guard Ray Allen is leaning toward returning for his 19th season and joining his former Miami Heat teammate LeBron James on the Cleveland Cavaliers, The Boston Globe has reported, citing an NBA source.
The attorneys for Shelly Sterling said Wednesday they will ask a judge to issue ruling allowing the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer proceed despite pending lawsuits brought by Donald Sterling.
posted 2014-07-23 23:10:28 by ESPN.com
The Nevada State Athletic Commission voted unanimously in favor of granting UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort a fighter's license Wednesday, paving the way for a middleweight title bout against Chris Weidman at UFC 181 in Las Vegas.
posted 2014-07-23 19:07:23 by ESPN.com
- Minivan collides with Cedar Rapids police car
Aug 31 8:31pm
- Tactical team responds to New Hampton standoff
Aug 31 8:28pm
- After Sorenson case, lawmakers back ethics rules
Aug 31 8:27pm
- Some Iowa driving instructors have criminal record
Aug 31 8:19pm
- Iowa firm selling new pure vodka in the state
Aug 31 8:18pm
- 5 firefighters hurt in downtown Des Moines fire
Aug 30 11:40am
By Iowa Senator Bill Dotzler Studies repeatedly find that employers are unable to find workers with the skills to fill…
posted by Dennis Lowe 3 days ago
Injustice 101: Denying Sexual Assault is a Serious Crime by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley Heading off to college triggers a…
posted by Dennis Lowe 6 days ago