Cameron Ridley's buzzer-beating layup lifted Texas to an 87-85 victory over Arizona State in the second round of the NCAA tournament Thursday night.
Shabazz Napier shook off a miss at the second-half buzzer to score nine of his 24 points in overtime and lead seventh-seeded Connecticut to an 89-81 win over Saint Joseph's in the second round of the NCAA tournament Thursday.
posted 2014-03-20 23:30:57 by ESPN.com
Kevin Durant scored 35 points, finding his shooting touch after a rough start, and Serge Ibaka had 16 as the Oklahoma City Thunder held off a furious Cleveland comeback for a 102-95 win over the injury-riddled Cavaliers on Thursday night.
posted 2014-03-20 22:04:42 by ESPN.com
- Bill to end dog racing advances in Senate
Apr 24 10:43am
- Cascade students crack open forgotten time capsule
Apr 24 10:42am
- Iowa House, Senate OK higher ed funding increase
Apr 24 5:53am
- Montana man will head Iowa schools for deaf, blind
Apr 24 5:52am
- Iowa man accused of torturing, killing bald eagle
Apr 24 5:51am
- Des Moines hearing set on bedbug suit settlement
Apr 24 5:50am
Two great promotions have been launched on KXEL. KXEL and Meyers Nursery are giving you a chance to win your…
posted by Dennis Lowe 3 days ago
Taxpayers are familiar with the annual drill. Keeping records, gathering receipts, filling out forms, figuring out changes in tax rules. …
posted by Dennis Lowe 16 days ago