An upstate New York grand jury has finished hearing testimony regarding Tony Stewart's role in the on-track death of sprint car driver Kevin Ward.
Cornerback Morris Claiborne skipped the Cowboys' walk-through practice and angrily left the club's Valley Ranch training facility Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick was replacing him in the starting lineup, multiple sources said.
posted 2014-09-24 09:08:49 by ESPN.com
- Search warrants net cash, cocaine and marijuana
Oct 24 1:27pm
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Braley
Oct 24 12:40pm
- Cedar Rapids businessman indicted on fraud charges
Oct 24 10:10am
- Court: Iowa not ready for routine video witnesses
Oct 24 9:39am
- That Evansdale cougar? It's likely a house cat
Oct 24 8:15am
- Fiber problem cuts Internet service
Oct 24 8:00am