Jimmy Graham stopped short Sunday of saying he regrets his penalty-drawing goalpost dunks from Friday night's preseason game, insisting he "would never do anything to hurt the team" in the regular season.
Amid the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, over teenager Michael Brown's killing, the St. Louis Rams provided three local high school football teams with free tickets to Saturday night's preseason game against the Green Bay Packers.
posted 2014-08-18 18:47:56 by ESPN.com
The Department of Education is investigating 76 colleges and universities for their handling of Title IX complaints. A lawsuit filed in federal court alleges that the University of Tulsa failed to protect a student from sexual assault.
posted 2014-08-18 16:54:29 by ESPN.com
- It's personality versus policy in Iowa Senate race
Sep 18 8:36am
- Former Oelwein mayor pleads not guilty to charges
Sep 18 8:34am
- 7 juveniles charged for vandalism at Oelwein cemetery
Sep 18 8:29am
- Iowa court upholds prison sentence in fatal crash
Sep 18 6:00am
- One injured in crash at 218-Cedar Wapsi Road
Sep 18 5:58am
- Des Moines officers shoot man with knife
Sep 18 5:57am
Have you ever thought Washington, D.C. could use some common-sense input from Iowa? This Wednesday, I’ll be in our nation’s…
posted by Dennis Lowe 5 days ago
Senator Chuck Grassley released the following statement on the 13th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001: “The anniversary of September 11,…
posted by Dennis Lowe 7 days ago