Auburn moved up a spot to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll behind Mississippi State and Florida State ahead of a weekend stacked with Top 25 matchups.
Multiple members of the Redskins organization told ESPN that they believe the decision to go back to quarterback Robert Griffin and away from Colt McCoy, who had led the team to two straight wins, is an owner- and general-manager-driven decision.
posted 2014-11-02 18:16:51 by ESPN.com
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and his representatives have been in talks to reach a plea agreement in his child-abuse case in Texas that could be done as early as Tuesday, sources close to the situation tell ESPN.
posted 2014-11-02 11:29:46 by ESPN.com
- Man arrested after fatal hit-and-run in Mason City
Nov 24 11:37am
- Waterloo man accused of beating puppy
Nov 24 6:39am
- Iowa farmers question proposed transmission line
Nov 23 7:00pm
- Police seize nearly 9 pounds of pot near Dubuque
Nov 23 6:58pm
- Fayette police chief on leave following bus flap
Nov 23 6:57pm
- Hy-Vee donates $500,000 for children's hospital
Nov 22 3:29pm