Branden Dawson scored a career-high 26 points to help fourth-seeded Michigan State fend off a wild Harvard rally Saturday for an 80-73 victory in the NCAA tournament.
Joakim Noah finished with 20 points, Jimmy Butler scored 17, and the Chicago Bulls handed Philadelphia its 24th straight loss, winning 91-81 Saturday night and sending the 76ers within two of the NBA record.
posted 2014-03-22 23:12:43 by ESPN.com
Luke Hancock scored 21 points and defending national champion Louisville shrugged off a cold shooting performance to beat Saint Louis 66-51 on Saturday and advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament for the third straight year.
posted 2014-03-22 22:06:12 by ESPN.com
- Iowa board boss cites pressure from administration
Apr 17 7:19am
- Atkins teen suspected of leaving threatening note
Apr 17 6:20am
- Iowa insurance agency probed for overbilling
Apr 17 6:19am
- Despite ruling, Iowa to bar all felons from voting
Apr 16 8:21pm
- Federal money could have paid settlements
Apr 16 8:19pm
- Iowa House approves shift in university funds
Apr 16 8:17pm
Taxpayers are familiar with the annual drill. Keeping records, gathering receipts, filling out forms, figuring out changes in tax rules. …
posted by Dennis Lowe 9 days ago
Research has shown that all kids can benefit from a good preschool education. Since 2007, Iowa’s Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago