The Maryland football team has come up with a new occasion to commemorate with a bold design: the 200th anniversary of "The Star-Spangled Banner."
Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the team decided to release Ray Rice after the team's decision-makers watched the video of the former Pro Bowl running back striking his then-fiancee Janay Palmer for the first time Monday.
posted 2014-09-09 09:19:05 by ESPN.com
The NFL Players Association will take a vote Tuesday among its 32 player representatives on a radically revised drug policy after a daylong face-to-face negotiation with the league in New York, according to player sources.
posted 2014-09-09 07:57:42 by ESPN.com
- Man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide
Sep 30 8:40pm
- Senate Oversight panel approves 18 recommendations
Sep 30 1:27pm
- AG's office says Templeton Rye lawsuit can proceed
Sep 30 11:33am
- Hatch campaign not running television ads
Sep 30 11:31am
- Man charged in break-in at Cedar Falls fire station
Sep 30 10:54am
- Iowa corn, soybean harvest lagging behind average
Sep 30 10:38am