Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling met with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Monday afternoon in Los Angeles to discuss the pending $2 billion sale of the franchise, sources with knowledge of the situation told ESPN.
Former heavyweight champions Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield have come a long way since 1997, when Tyson bit off a piece of Holyfield's ear in the third round and was disqualified in their infamous heavyweight championship rematch.
posted 2014-07-22 10:23:10 by ESPN.com
The No. 1-ranked wide receiver and the No. 6 player overall in the ESPN Junior 300, Nate Craig, verbally committed to Auburn on Monday evening. The 6-foot-2, 202-pound wide receiver chose the Tigers over USC, Alabama and Ohio State.
posted 2014-07-22 05:34:24 by ESPN.com
- Fired Newton editor claims religious discrimination
Jul 23 2:17pm
- Former Fort Dodge landfill director charged
Jul 23 1:27pm
- Spontaneous heating causes Chrome Horse Saloon fire
Jul 23 12:50pm
- Agent claiming wrongful dismissal goes to court
Jul 23 12:27pm
- Propane suppliers: buy ahead to avoid price spikes
Jul 23 12:25pm
- 2 hospitalized after 7-vehicle crash on I-380
Jul 23 10:50am
By U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Amy Klobuchar It’s vacation season across America. That means family road trips are underway…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 days ago
I’m blessed to be spending part of my holiday weekend with my family and I hope many Iowans are able…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago