New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt said Wednesday that NFL players shouldn't be negatively stereotyped in in the wake of recent scandals that have engulfed the league.
C.J. Wilson pitched seven dominant innings of one-hit ball, C.J. Cron hit a three-run homer, and the Los Angeles Angels shut out the Seattle Mariners 5-0 on Wednesday night and clinched the AL West title when the A's lost to…
posted 2014-09-18 07:27:13 by ESPN.com
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick maintained his stance Wednesday that he "didn't say anything" to warrant an unsportsmanlike penalty for inappropriate language in Sunday night's 28-20 loss to the Chicago Bears.
posted 2014-09-17 20:00:16 by ESPN.com
The NFL and its union announced agreement on "improvements" to the policy on performance enhancing drugs that includes testing for human growth hormone, neutral arbitration for appeals and will return three previously suspended players back to the field.
posted 2014-09-17 19:12:26 by ESPN.com
- Uncovered video delays trial in Iowa shooting
Oct 01 10:28am
- Charges dropped in HIV transmission case
Oct 01 10:05am
- Group wants investigation of UI research rabbit deaths
Oct 01 8:38am
- Resentencing date pushed back for Concepcion
Oct 01 6:53am
- Iowa City school diversion program up and running
Oct 01 6:52am
- Man accused of threatening children has trial set
Oct 01 5:52am