A tentative date of Dec. 1 has been set for Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to stand trial on a felony child abuse charge, his attorney, Rusty Hardin said Wednesday.
Chris Kelly scored the tiebreaking goal with 1:51 left in the third period, and Tuukka Rask made 21 saves to lead the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers in their season opener Wednesday night.
posted 2014-10-09 00:46:44 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm