Carolina Panthers star defensive end Greg Hardy has agreed to be placed on the NFL's exempt list.
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick maintained his stance Wednesday that he "didn't say anything" to warrant an unsportsmanlike penalty for inappropriate language in Sunday night's 28-20 loss to the Chicago Bears.
posted 2014-09-17 20:00:16 by ESPN.com
The NFL and its union announced agreement on "improvements" to the policy on performance enhancing drugs that includes testing for human growth hormone, neutral arbitration for appeals and will return three previously suspended players back to the field.
posted 2014-09-17 19:12:26 by ESPN.com
- Resentencing date pushed back for Concepcion
Oct 01 6:53am
- Iowa City school diversion program up and running
Oct 01 6:52am
- Man accused of threatening children has trial set
Oct 01 5:52am
- Man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide
Sep 30 8:40pm
- Senate Oversight panel approves 18 recommendations
Sep 30 1:27pm
- AG's office says Templeton Rye lawsuit can proceed
Sep 30 11:33am