Brad Kaaya arrived on Miami's campus in May. Barely three months later, the true freshman is already the Hurricanes' starting quarterback.
Katie Ledecky sliced almost six seconds off her own world mark in the women's 1,500-meter freestyle on Sunday, winning in 15 minutes, 28.36 seconds to post her second world record in as many nights at the Pan Pacific championships.
posted 2014-08-24 14:30:07 by ESPN.com
Despite quarterback Sam Bradford thinking his ACL was intact after initial testing, the St. Louis Rams are concerned that it is not and it could in fact be torn, league sources tell ESPN's Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter.
posted 2014-08-24 14:00:52 by ESPN.com
Drew Brees said he's still not quite back to 100 percent in his recovery from a strained oblique. But you could hardly tell based on his performance in the New Orleans Saints' 23-17 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday…
posted 2014-08-24 11:45:03 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm