Lane Kiffin, reportedly a candidate for the San Francisco 49ers' offensive coordinator job, will return to Alabama next season as offensive coordinator, the Crimson Tide announced Saturday.
Bill Belichick stated that the New England Patriots "followed every rule" in preparing their footballs for last Sunday's AFC Championship Game, offering several potential reasons behind the "Deflategate" controversy.
posted 2015-01-24 23:17:41 by ESPN.com
Less than 48 hours after the Portland Trail Blazers announced that forward LaMarcus Aldridge would undergo surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left thumb, the team's leading scorer and rebounder will return to action Saturday night.
posted 2015-01-24 21:42:26 by ESPN.com
The newly resurrected World Cup of Hockey is a jumping off point for an ambitious international calendar that will include an innovative Ryder Cup-style tournament featuring the best European players taking on the best North American players.
posted 2015-01-24 20:06:06 by ESPN.com
- Hutchins Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
Jan 30 8:07am
- Man Charged with Murder in November Stabbing
Jan 30 8:03am
- Waterloo Teen Detained Following Shots Being Fired
Jan 29 8:11am
- Panthers Top Salukis; Shockers Next
Jan 29 8:09am
- Hampton Man's Conviction Thrown Out by Appeals Court
Jan 29 8:08am
- Investigators to Review Cook/Collins Case
Jan 28 6:41am