Peyton Manning sure didn't need Wes Welker in this heart-pounding opener. He threw three touchdown passes to tight end Julius Thomas in the first half and the Denver Broncos held on to beat the Indianapolis Colts 31-24 on Sunday night.
The Big 12 Conference has suspended a replay official and replay communicator after a questionable play wasn't reviewed in 19th-ranked Kansas State's 32-28 victory at Iowa State. The conference said Sunday that the one-game suspensions are for a failure to…
posted 2014-09-08 05:57:57 by KXEL
Colin Kaepernick threw two touchdown passes to Vernon Davis, one right after the first of three interceptions by Tony Romo, and the San Francisco 49ers opened the season with a 28-17 win over the sloppy Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
posted 2014-09-07 23:51:22 by ESPN.com
On Derek Jeter Day in the Bronx, the New York Yankees honored their captain by bringing in the likes of Michael Jordan, Cal Ripken Jr. and the next commissioner, Rob Manfred, along with Jeter's championship teammates and his family.
posted 2014-09-07 19:34:21 by ESPN.com
- Cedar Falls man arrested in theft from employer
Oct 30 1:39pm
- Train collision involving tractor injures Calamus man
Oct 30 1:33pm
- Audit: West Liberty overbilled electric customers
Oct 30 12:17pm
- Woman killed in crash near Anamosa
Oct 30 10:50am
- Man convicted in Dubuque slaying eligible for parole
Oct 30 10:48am
- Marion seeks community input via online survey
Oct 30 9:40am