UFC light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustafsson has withdrawn from a planned title fight against defending champion Jon Jones on Sept. 27 due to injury.
The attorneys for Shelly Sterling said Wednesday they will ask a judge to issue ruling allowing the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer proceed despite pending lawsuits brought by Donald Sterling.
posted 2014-07-23 23:10:28 by ESPN.com
The Nevada State Athletic Commission voted unanimously in favor of granting UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort a fighter's license Wednesday, paving the way for a middleweight title bout against Chris Weidman at UFC 181 in Las Vegas.
posted 2014-07-23 19:07:23 by ESPN.com
- 5 injured in 2-vehicle rollover accident
Sep 18 10:29am
- It's personality versus policy in Iowa Senate race
Sep 18 8:36am
- Former Oelwein mayor pleads not guilty to charges
Sep 18 8:34am
- 7 juveniles charged for vandalism at Oelwein cemetery
Sep 18 8:29am
- Iowa court upholds prison sentence in fatal crash
Sep 18 6:00am
- One injured in crash at 218-Cedar Wapsi Road
Sep 18 5:58am
Have you ever thought Washington, D.C. could use some common-sense input from Iowa? This Wednesday, I’ll be in our nation’s…
posted by Dennis Lowe 5 days ago
Senator Chuck Grassley released the following statement on the 13th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001: “The anniversary of September 11,…
posted by Dennis Lowe 7 days ago