South African prosecutors can appeal double-amputee Olympian Oscar Pistorius' acquittal on murder charges for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, a judge ruled Wednesday.
For years, the world's two largest shoe and apparel companies -- Nike and Adidas -- have battled for supremacy, with the competition occasionally leading to a lawsuit over a particular design or material, which one considers proprietary.
posted 2014-12-09 23:11:35 by ESPN.com
The Jon Lester talks have reached the homestretch with multiple offers of at least $150 million over six years, but his ultimate choice has been slowed by having to deal with negotiations with those teams, according to sources.
posted 2014-12-09 21:49:54 by ESPN.com
- Hutchins Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
Jan 30 8:07am
- Man Charged with Murder in November Stabbing
Jan 30 8:03am
- Waterloo Teen Detained Following Shots Being Fired
Jan 29 8:11am
- Panthers Top Salukis; Shockers Next
Jan 29 8:09am
- Hampton Man's Conviction Thrown Out by Appeals Court
Jan 29 8:08am
- Investigators to Review Cook/Collins Case
Jan 28 6:41am