The NFL Players Association will take a vote Tuesday among its 32 player representatives on a radically revised drug policy after a daylong face-to-face negotiation with the league in New York, according to player sources.
Immediately after Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney suffered a knee injury that ended his NFL debut, he told safety D.J. Swearinger he stepped in one of the holes on the Texans' home field, Swearinger told NFL Network.
posted 2014-09-08 20:52:47 by ESPN.com
- La Porte City man arrested for drugs, child endangerment
Oct 25 7:49am
- Bunger Middle School fire intentionally set
Oct 25 7:46am
- Waterloo men charged in theft of dump truck, grader
Oct 25 7:40am
- Semi fire sends driver to the hospital
Oct 25 7:34am
- Foundation moving from Waterloo to Cedar Falls
Oct 25 7:28am
- Ames school disables chat functions on laptops
Oct 25 7:27am