Ray Rice will appeal his indefinite suspension from the NFL on Monday, a source confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Minnesota Vikings executive vice president and general manager Rick Spielman said Sunday that "all options are on the table" when it comes to how the team will handle the allegations against running back Adrian Peterson.
posted 2014-09-14 18:40:57 by ESPN.com
Five days after the Cincinnati Bengals officially moved defensive tackle Devon Still off the practice squad and placed him on the 53-man active roster, they kept him on the 46-man game-day roster Sunday when the Bengals hosted the Atlanta Falcons.
posted 2014-09-14 11:15:54 by ESPN.com
Ten months and ten days after undergoing emergency brain surgery, Magomed Abdusalamov joined his wife and three young daughters at home Saturday for the first time since he went the distance in a brutal 10-round bout at Madison Square Garden.
posted 2014-09-14 10:15:05 by ESPN.com
- Cedar Falls man arrested in theft from employer
Oct 30 1:39pm
- Train collision involving tractor injures Calamus man
Oct 30 1:33pm
- Audit: West Liberty overbilled electric customers
Oct 30 12:17pm
- Woman killed in crash near Anamosa
Oct 30 10:50am
- Man convicted in Dubuque slaying eligible for parole
Oct 30 10:48am
- Marion seeks community input via online survey
Oct 30 9:40am