Pau Gasol is inching closer to becoming a Chicago Bull, with a source telling ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne that a deal between the two sides "should be done [Saturday]."
Cleveland embraced the return of the "King" as expected, as the Cavaliers had all but sold out of season tickets less than eight hours after LeBron James announced he would come back to accomplish some unfinished business.
posted 2014-07-12 13:12:36 by ESPN.com
The Houston Rockets are seriously pursuing unrestricted free-agent small forward Trevor Ariza, according to sources close to the situation, signaling that they are exploring their options for replacing Chandler Parsons.
posted 2014-07-12 12:38:14 by ESPN.com
- UI says 2 students report sexual assaults
Sep 02 8:59pm
- Iowa Republicans supportive of Perry
Sep 02 8:58pm
- Police look into knife injury at Mason City hotel
Sep 02 8:57pm
- Documents: Man failed sobriety tests in Epworth crash
Sep 02 8:52pm
- Iowa group gets grant to reduce infant mortality
Sep 02 1:17pm
- Iowa regents plans would affect admissions, hiring
Sep 02 1:15pm
By Iowa Senator Bill Dotzler Studies repeatedly find that employers are unable to find workers with the skills to fill…
posted by Dennis Lowe 4 days ago
Injustice 101: Denying Sexual Assault is a Serious Crime by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley Heading off to college triggers a…
posted by Dennis Lowe 7 days ago