Some Knicks fans want to see the team tank the season to land a top pick in the NBA draft. But to star forward Carmelo Anthony, that is a "bad mentality to have."
Boosted by Steve Ballmer's league-record $2 billion purchase of the Los Angeles Clippers, the franchise values of NBA teams rose an average of 72 percent in one year, according to new estimates released by Forbes on Wednesday.
posted 2015-01-21 19:37:18 by ESPN.com
Coach Todd Bowles and new general manager Mike Maccagnan, who met the media for the first time, will bring an understated approach to running the Jets. Their low-key personalities were apparent in a 49-minute media session.
posted 2015-01-21 16:41:33 by ESPN.com
- Federal Grant Might Pay for Additional Firefighters
Jan 26 7:55am
- RAGBRAI to Overnight in Cedar Falls
Jan 26 6:24am
- Deere to Layoff Another 565 in Waterloo
Jan 23 8:00am
- Coralville Deaths Tied to Drug Use
Jan 23 6:47am
- Auditor Asks UNI to Change Financial Policies
Jan 23 6:45am
- Two Injured in Tuesday Night Shooting
Jan 21 8:52am