Immediately after Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney suffered a knee injury that ended his NFL debut, he told safety D.J. Swearinger he stepped in one of the holes on the Texans' home field, Swearinger told NFL Network.
An internal and unexpected chain of events stemming from a June free-agent meeting led to Atlanta Hawks owner Bruce Levenson putting controlling interest in the team up for sale on Sunday, multiple officials told ESPN.com.
posted 2014-09-08 16:21:05 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm